Monday 18 January 2010

Happy Monday!

New Year festivities are well and truly over, the snow has melted and I for one have fallen badly off my detox wagon. Despite it being week 4 of marathon training I am ashamed to say the closest I have got to the gym is to pop in to wash my hair when my boiler broke last week.
No wonder then that according to one chirpy DJ today is apparently the most depressing day of the year!
Happily, we are too busy to be depressed over here at Hatty's HQ!
We are settling in to our lovely new offices and very busy with new jobs. Please do get in touch if you are keen to hear more about the below (or indeed any roles on our website....)

  • Graduate Account Executive - Healthcare PR - £19k
  • Afternoon Receptionist - Marketing and Branding Boutique - £22-25k PRO RATA
  • Executive Assistant + New Biz Projects - International PR - £35k
  • Advertising PA with Fluency in Mandarin, Russian or Spanish - 9 MONTH CONTRACT - up to £40k
  • Graduate Receptionist -No 1 Advertising Agency - £17k - fantastic career opportunity!

Until next week......

No comments: